Sandile has a vast amount of experience ranging from health sciences (particularly, Chemotherapy), pharmaceuticals,
property investments as well as finance. He has partaken in a number of clinical drug trials while working as a Pharmacist. His main passion is in Investment Finance and education, drawing his inspiration from participating in a Liberty/JSE Investment Challenge and the Traders Trophy International Challenge at a young age. His ambition is to partner with organizations whose intentions is to bring investment awareness and education to disadvantaged communities in order to encourage a culture of saving in our country.
- B.Pharm Degree (Wits University) Bsc (Chemistry) (UKZN)
- Adv.Dipl.Business Management (University of Johannesburg)
- Cert.Property Investment and Finance (Wits University)
- Cert.Stock Market Trading (Intec College)
- Cert.Good Clinical Practice (Wits Health Consortium) Post-Grad Dipl.Financial Planning (UFS)
Anda Mtimkulu has been an EHP (Environmental Healthcare Practitioner) for more than four years. She qualified at the Cape Penninsula University of Technology and thereafter worked as a meat inspector at various Abattoirs, then as a Safety Officer for different construction companies in Cape Town before heading for Johannesburg where she worked as an EHP at the City of Johannesburg and at Tshwane Municipality. She is currently a Sales Manager at our sister company “Indalo Medical Waste Group (Pty) (Ltd)”.
- Diploma in Environmental Healthcare (Cape Peninsula)
- Currently studying Environmental Management at Unisa
Qualified Pharmacist with extensive knowledge and experience in the medical and pharmaceutical sector)
Holds a degree in Marketing and has done extensive marketing and events management for various big corporates. She is currently involved with various NGO’s and is passionate about community development.